Beautiful day...

It was a beautiful day, yesterday....;D. After 3 days headache because of my Photoshop can't work, finally yesterday with a magic touch by my hubby before he went to office...LOL, my Ps Ok!....then....i opened my gmail and found a mail from Maryse aka Mumure! She sent me some gorgeous photos of her children....Yes...yes...yes....it's really beautiful day! LOL...Thank you Maryse....:)

And here is my page, photo of Leeloo, Maryse's dd......"magic tap"


I 've made this page with new kit from MaryPop Design...............Beautiful Day..........Visit the store 'Digiscrap mania' and buy this beautiful kit.........you will love it like i do :)
Here is the preview of the kit....







Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Nunik Achmad said...

OMG, pagenya kereeeeeen banget..nget...nget!!!!
Gak kukuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Great!